COMMON INTERFACE (CI CARD ADAPTER) FOR SAMSUNG TV
COMMON INTERFACE FOR SAMSUNG TV
CI CARD ADAPTER
Watch paid channels by inserting your TV viewing card into the COMMON INTERFACE slot.
Turn the TV off to connect or disconnect the “CI Card” Adapter
Connecting the “CI or CI+ Card” via COMMON INTERFACE slot with the CI CARD Adapter
Attaching the CI CARD Adapter via COMMON INTERFACE slot
To attach the CI CARD Adapter to the TV, follow these steps:
① Insert the CI CARD Adapter into the two holes on the back of TV. – Please locate the two holes at the back of the TV next to the COMMON INTERFACE slot.
② Connect the CI CARD Adapter to the COMMON INTERFACE slot on the back of TV
Using the “CI or CI+ Card”
To watch paid channels, the “CI or CI+ CARD” must be inserted.
• Samsung TV follow up CI+ 1.4 standard. When TV product display the pop-up message, it may happen due to CI+ 1.4 Version inconsistency. If you have a problem, please contact Samsung Call Centre.
– Your Samsung TV conforms to the CI+ 1.4 standards.
– Where a CI+ Common Interface module is incompatible with this device then please remove the module and contact the CI+ operator for assistance.
• If you don’t insert the “CI or CI+ CARD”, some channels will display the pop-up message.
• The pairing information containing a telephone number, the “CI or CI+ CARD” ID, the Host ID, and other information will be displayed in about 2~3 minutes. If an error message is displayed, please contact your TV service provider.
• When the configuration of channel information has finished, the message “Updating Completed” is displayed, indicating the channel list is updated.
– You must obtain a “CI or CI+ CARD” from a local cable service provider.
– When removing the “CI or CI+ CARD”, carefully pull it out with your hands since dropping the “CI or CI+ CARD” may cause damage to it.
– Insert the “CI or CI+ CARD” in the direction marked on the card. – The location of the COMMON INTERFACE slot may be different depending on the model.
– “CI or CI+ CARD” is not supported in some countries and regions; check with your authorised dealer.
– If you have any problems, please contact your TV service provider.