Returns and refund policy
Conditions of Returns:
- Returns will be accepted upto 5 calendar days from date of purchase
- To obtain a full refund you must not start using the device, install and/or input any data/software.
- The goods must be in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged & complete packaging, along with any accessories and/or free gifts received with them.
- All Apple Products, Memory cards, USB sticks, Headphones & Earphones, Hard drives/SSD and software packages must still be returned sealed.
- Goods must be returned with the original receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
- Special order items will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be done back by the same method payment originally paid with.
All goods are sold with a limited manufacturer’s warranty.
First 14 days: We will offer either a repair, exchange or refund if the fault occurs within the first 14 days of purchase, thereafter as above.
- Netgear will test the product within 2 working days.
- Once tested by Netgear, we will open a case with the manufacturer and if the manufacturer opens a warranty case this does not mean they have accepted the device under warranty. They may decline warranty cover once they have received the item if it is not a fault covered under warranty.
- If the device is sent to the manufacturer and it is not a fault covered under the manufacturer's warranty there will be a £50 charge for transportation and administration for sending the device.
- If after testing Netgear finds it is not a warranty fault, the cost of the service will be charged for.
- The following circumstances are expressly excluded from any warranty cover: 1. Physical damage 2. Liquid Damage, 3. Software 4. Manipulation. 5. Usage beyond the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Warranty periods:
- 6 months: Consumables, batteries, cables,
- 2 years: TVs
- 1 year: all other products
- You may lose all data and there is no way of recovering it.