Aisens HDMI CABLE 20M
Aisens HDMI 20M CABLE
- High speed HDMI cable with Ethernet (V1.4) with type A male connector at both ends.
- Includes repeater with high quality chipset to amplify the signal
- High quality 24K gold shielded connectors. Multiple shielding for maximum reduction of possible interference. Manufactured with high-quality copper conductors (OFC-Oxygen Free Copper- 99.99%) that guarantees the highest transmission quality.
- Bandwidth up to 340MHz (10.2Gbps)
- High speed, bidirectional network with speeds up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports audio return channel functionality.
- Supports video resolutions of 4K x 2K (3840×2160 24Hz/25Hz/30Hz; 4096×2160 24Hz) and 1080p.
- Enables 3D over HDMI when connected to HDMI devices.
- Additional color spaces (sYCC601, RGB & YCC601). Refresh rates up to 120Hz frame.
- Supports DOLBY True-HD and DTS-HD.
- 8 channels of digital audio decompression at a rate of 192KHz with 24bits.
- Supports high bandwidth digital content protection.
Note: This cable has a one-way design that requires it to be installed in the correct direction. Check the source (“source/input”) and display/image (“display/output”) labels on the HDMI connectors to ensure that the device and HDMI source are connected correctly.
- Length: 20 meters
- Color: Black