Netgear Introduces Direct Debit
Direct Debits, remove the hassle from payments!
At Netgear we know you want the easiest possible way to transact with us and we are proud to announce that in our quest to give you a continually better service we have introduced Direct Debit as a new method of payment.
You are probably familiar with direct debit, you probably have one with Aquagib, Gibtelecom or other large organisations in Gibraltar who make it easy for you to pay your bills by Direct Debit.
What is Direct Debit?
Simply, a Direct Debit is an instruction from you to your bank or building society. It authorises Netgear to collect varying amounts from your account – but only if you’ve been given advance notice of the amounts and dates of collection. Once you have agreed those, the money is deducted automatically. If Netgear wants to change an amount or date of collection, we have to tell you about it first.
In a nutshell, Direct Debit is the simplest and most convenient way for you to pay regular and occasional bills.
Benefits of Direct Debit
It saves you time
Modern life is hectic – but Direct Debit helps. It takes away much of the hassle associated with paying bills, and puts an end to queuing at the bank, filling out cheques and remembering to do online transfers. You’ll find it easier to stay on top of your bills, and you’ll know exactly how much money is going out each month. For businesses paying by Direct Debit also means reduced workload and paperwork for your finance department.
It gives you peace of mind
Direct Debit is one of the safest and most reassuring ways of paying your bills:
- Payments are made automatically, so bills are never forgotten, lost in the post or delayed by postal problems and there's no risk of late payment charges
- Organisations using the Direct Debit scheme have to pass a careful vetting process, and are closely monitored by the banking industry
- The Direct Debit Guarantee protects you and your money. It's offered by all banks and building societies that take part in the scheme.
Direct Debit payments come with a guarantee so you're automatically protected by three important safeguards:
- An immediate money back guarantee from your bank in the event of an error in the payment of your Direct Debit
- Advance notice if the date or amount changes
- The right to cancel at any time.
Read The Direct Debit Guarantee in full.
To request to be signed up for Direct Debit with Netgear, click below or email email@example.com informing us you would like to pay by Direct Debit and we will set you up.