HP LaserJet Pro M12w
Depend on professional quality and trusted HP performance, using the lowest-priced and smallest wireless laser printer from HP. Easily save space and budget.
Outstanding, reliable quality without compromises
Time after time, count on documents with sharp black text from the industry leader in laser printing.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Start printing right out of the box, using a preinstalled Original HP LaserJet toner cartridge.
Efficient printing for small workspaces
Stay productive with print speeds up to 19 pages per minute.
Make the most of limited workspace with this compact HP LaserJet Pro—the smallest laser printer HP offers.
Get high-quality pages and the performance you can count on with Original HP toner cartridges.
Well-connected printing to match the way you work
Easily access, print, and share resources with wireless networking.
Easily print from mobile devices with Android version 4.4 or later or Google Chrome operating systems.
Print directly from your mobile device—without accessing the network.
Print with the ease of sending an email, right from a smartphone, tablet, or notebook, using HP ePrint.
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 19 ppm
- First page out (ready)
- Black: Up to 8.9 sec
- Print quality black (best)
- Print Resolution Technologies
- HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 5000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 1000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Processor speed
- 266 MHz
- Print languages
- Host-based printing
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 79A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF279A
(Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors.
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
Do not include 'SIPs"
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 (32-bit/64-bit): 2 GB RAM for 64-bit, 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 400 MB Free HD space
- Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Windows XP: Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB Free HD space
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free HD space
- all systems: CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- 1 GB available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.9, v 10.10, v 10.11
- Paper handling input, standard
- Paper handling output, standard
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Media sizes supported
- envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Media sizes, custom
- 150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Supported media weight
- 60 to 163 g/m²