The Mercusys MP500 KIT transforms your existing electrical network into a high-speed Internet network without the need for additional cables or drilling. No configuration is required, just plug the adapters into electrical outlets to create a network infrastructure immediately. The powerline transfer rate is up to 1000 Mbps and on both sides brings 1x 10/100/1000Mbps ethernet for connection to a switch, router, computer or other device with an RJ45 port.
- 1000 Mbps High-Speed Transfer Rate — Fast and stable transmissions with advanced HomePlug AV2
- Super-Fast Wired Connection — A gigabit port provides high-speed internet to PCs, IPTVs, and game consoles
- Plug & Play — No wiring and configuration required—simply plug in
- Easy Expansion — Expand coverage by simply adding more Powerline adapters
- Mercusys AV1000 Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit.
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u
- Modulation: OFDM.
- Power consumption (typical): 2.35 W
- Power consumption (standby): 0.64 W
- AC input voltage: 220 V.
- Certification: CE.
- Width: 101 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
- Height: 36 mm.
- Quantity per pack: 2 pc(s)
- Cables included: LAN (RJ-45)
MERCUSYS POWERLINE AV1000