TP-Link LB110 Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb E27
- Works with Amazon Alexa (Echo and Echo Dot) and Google assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Home device sold separately) and IFTTT
- No hub required, works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service
- B22 bayonet adapter included, one bulb fits all
- Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher)
- Dimming flexible white light for customised lighting; set schedules, timers and countdowns and have your lights work around your life
Control your lighting from anywhere with the TP-Link smart Wi-Fi bulb. The smart bulb installs as easily as a standard light bulb and connects to your home Wi-Fi in no time through the free Kasa app. Kasa also lets you manage your lights with your smartphone or tablet, including adjusting brightness and setting schedules and tracking energy used. For added convenience, you can use your voice to control the smart bulb when paired with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. With IFTTT, you can also create personalized Applets that trigger automatic actions on your smart bulb.