HP PageWide Managed MFP P57750dw - multifunction print
HP Managed MFPs and printers are optimized for managed environments. Offering increased monthly page volumes and fewer interventions, this portfolio of products can help reduce printing and copying costs.
Professional color, breakthrough total cost
- Results you expect and lasting value—breakthrough total cost of ownership, the lowest in its class.
- Print professional-quality color on a variety of papers—perfect for office use.
- Print 4x more pages than standard cartridges with Original HP PageWide extra-high-yield cartridges.
- Spend less time and budget on scheduled maintenance with streamlined HP PageWide Technology.
The fastest MFP in its class
- Wait less, do more with unmatched speeds1—up to 75 ppm—and the fastest first-page printing in its class.
- Get fast two-sided scanning directly to email and the cloud with this LDAP-enabled MFP.
- Manage tasks from a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen. Print Microsoft® Word and PowerPoint® files from USB.
- Print from your mobile device with Wi-Fi Direct® and NFC touch-to-print technology—no network needed.
Proven technology. Superior energy efficiency.
- Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology that delivers reliable performance businesses demand.
- Conserve with HP PageWide Technology—designed to use less energy than any MFP in its class.
- Print up to 15,000 color pages and up to 21,000 black-and-white pages—and go longer between replacements.
- Get professional-quality color documents and the performance you expect with Original HP PageWide cartridges.
Best-in-class security and management features
- Help protect your investment and extend capabilities as your needs grow, with a portfolio of solutions.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information. Enter a PIN at the device to retrieve your print job.
- Add a spot of color to documents without raising costs. Regulate color use with HP Color Access Control.
- Help keep your printer secure—from boot up to shutdown—with secure boot and secure code integrity validation.