Choetech Cable USB-C to Lightning
- [Support up to 60 Watts] This usb c to lightning cable can be used with Power Deliver chargers (including Apple 29W, 30W, 60W or other third-party USB-C PD power adapter) to charge your iPhone SE 2020/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/8/8 Plus/X/XS/XS Max/XR, iPads up to 60watts, from zero to 50% in about 30 mins. Please note: iPhone pull less than 29 watts.
- [MFI C94 Certificated] Our type c to lightning cable has official MFi certification. It is able to handle higher current than traditional USB A to Lightning cable and NO problem with the cable like NOT being recognized by your device, NO ERROR like "this accessory is not accepted", NO refused to charge with this cable, lasted for 20000 plugging and unplugging.
- [One for All Apple Tech] Noticeably faster charge the newest iPhones, such as iPhone SE/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/X/XS/XS MAX/XR/8/8 Plus or iPad Pro paired with PD adapter or PD-enabled Power Banks.For old devices, this type c to lightning cable is also supportive as a standard charge (5V/2.4A max) / sync cable. Transferring photos and data between your iPhone and Macbook at 480 Mbps/S.
- [Durable Nylon Braided] This cable is made of double-braided nylon material which can be used to pull a 1.5t car without rip off, kinks or breaks and withstand 40000 bends in our test . The sturdy rubber sheathing surrounded connectors, strain relief at both ends and Velcro strap make this usb c to lightning cable as ONE & ONLY choice.
- [Emergency Reverse Charge] Except for using with the adapter of your Macbook for fast charging, or connecting iPhone to iPad Pro and Macbook for transferring photos and data, it also can be used to charge your low-battery iPhone through another usb type c devices without dongles.
Choetech Cable USB-C to Lightning 1.2m Black