No wires mean no limits. And Bose SoundSport Free headphones are truly wireless, so you can enjoy total freedom of movement with nothing—not even a single cord—in your way. The acoustic package is designed to deliver sound so clear and powerful it will motivate you to go faster, lift heavier and train longer. Bluetooth technology transmits music from your phone to the headphones, so music plays reliably and consistently whether your phone is in your nearby gym bag, pocket or strapped to your arm.
Worried your earbuds will fall out during your workout? Don't be. StayHear+ Sport tips are built to stay comfortably in place, even when you’re training hard. And if you can’t find an earbud, all hope is not lost. You can track down lost earbuds using the Bose Connect app’s “Find My Buds” feature. It shows when and where the earbuds were last connected to your phone. Still having trouble finding your earbuds? Don’t worry, an audio signal from the headphones can alert you to their location. Don’t sweat your sweat (or the weather) either, because water-repellent materials inside the earbuds help keep moisture out. Off a single charge, the earbuds play for up to five hours, and the fully charged case gives you an additional 10 hours of music, ready to play when you are. When not in use, the charging case is designed with built-in magnets to keep the earbuds securely in place. You can even take calls right through the earbud and access your phone’s Siri or the Google Assistant
- Truly wireless for total freedom of movement
- Packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of Stay Hear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the charging case
- Case: 3.75 x 10 x 4.75 cm (HxWxD).Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect app's "Find My Buds" feature
- Use the Bose Connect app to improve Bluetooth pairing and get the latest headphone firmware updates